46 Boyd Street
The 5.3 acres of land was willed to the Oakley family by W.T.C. Boyd. Mr. Boyd was the son of Mossom Boyd, one of the early pioneers who through his lumbering enterprises helped in the development of the Village of Bobcaygeon. Tom and Aileen Oakley started construction of the house in 1924 and completed it about a year later. An architect was hired and an addition was added to the back of the house in the 50’s. John and Lee Tollett purchased Stonehenge in August 1997 from Eric and Joan Oakley (the son and daughter-in-law of the original owner).