North Water Street
The Coby Jail has 2-foot-thick limestone walls mined from the local quarry. These along with the iron bars remain unchanged since the construction of the jail in 1884. Inside the jail were two cells, in addition to the wardens office. The sole constable of the jail, Joseph Wakelin, was appointed in 1899 and retired in 1922.
Open July and August, Victoria Day and Thanksgiving Weekends.